Not sure what a webinar is? It is a web-based seminar or workshop that is presented over the Internet. If you have never attended a webinar here are some simple instructions.
To watch and participate in a real time webinar you will need:
Joining a webinar is easy. When you receive a webinar email invitation, click the registration link and register for the webinar. You can then join the webinar at the scheduled time one of three ways:
1. Click the link in your confirmation or reminder emails, which will be automatically sent to you after registering and leading up to the webinar.
2. Go to www.joinwebinar.com. Type or paste in the webinar ID provided by the organiser in the webinar invitation email, enter your email address, click Yes or Always(or Trust on a Mac) if prompted to accept the download and, if required, enter the webinar password provided by the organiser.
3. Click the Join a Webinar button from www.gotowebinar.com. Type or paste in the webinar ID provided by the organiser in the webinar invitation email, enter your email address, click Yes or Always (or Trust on a Mac) if prompted to accept the download and, if required, enter the webinar password provided by the organiser.
No, you do not need a GoToWebinar account to attend a GoToWebinar session. You attend as a guest of the webinar organiser, and there is no obligation to buy or sign up for a free trial. To join a webinar, click the link in the confirmation or reminder emails or go to www.joinwebinar.com and enter the webinar ID found in the invitation email.
On a PC :
• Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
• Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
• Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
On a Mac:
• Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard or newer
• Intel processor (1GB of RAM or better recommended)
• Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
On an iPad, iPhone or Android device:
• Free GoToMeeting app from the App Store or Google Play
• WiFi connection recommended using VoIP
Yes. On the top of the Attendee Control Panel, click the View Menu button and select the Full Screen option. Or, on the Attendee Grab Tab on the side of the Control Panel you can click the View button to toggle between Full Screen and Window viewing.